Sample PM in Freelancer

Buyer :
hi,
It is http://www.captchabuster.com
- The rate is US$0.8/k
- Weekly payment via GAF or PAYPAL
- project 24/7 hours. the best time is 3 to 8am
(GMT+5.30)
- need good output. 2, 3, 4, 5 k/day
If you are interested, please leave your Y!. Thanks



Provider :
Dear Sir
Thanks for ur replay. I am really like to start the job, first
of all give me one ID, after that i will increase ID. You
can post ur ID in GAF PM. I know I will proved myself.
Thank You
Your Faithful



Buyer :
Hi,
I can't give you ID here. MY account was suspended two
days ago because of it. I hope you understand my
condition. please leave your Y!. I'll give ID via Y!.
Thanks


Buyer :
hi,
are you really interested? please confirm me. thanks


Provider :
Dear Sir
Really I would like to start my work, but how could u will
give my payment, because i have no papal account. Do u
like to give escrow payment. One asking to u ? u said ur
account was suspended two days ago, but how could u
sent me message. Whatever I like to start, give me the
Ans. my Y! drawdollar Y!
Thanks


Buyer :
I can pay you via GAF. But sorry I pay after you have
worked minimally for one week. because it is weekly
payment. thanks


Provider :
Dear Sir
Ok I like to start, first time give me one ID. After one
week i will increase my ID.
Thanks


Buyer :
OK.
Now I give you ID. please see attached file.
please start work asap. confirm me.thanks
Additional file submitted: confidenceplus.txt


Buyer :
website http://www.captchabuster.com
login : .......... (see attached file; confidenceplus.txt)
password : ....... (see attached file; confidenceplus.txt)
please start work right now. Thanks


Provider :
Dear Sir
I am doing the work..............


Buyer :
OK. please give me good out put, 2000, 3000, 4000 or
5000 entries. thanks
pleas use or open two browsers or more like mozilla,
netscape or etc. use alt+tab to move from one browser to
another. you can see, your fingers can't stop to work. try it.
good luck. thanks


Provider :
Dear Sir
First time i will give you every day 1000++ captcha per
ID. u can give me another one ID to continue. ur rate is
0.8$ is this possible to increase the rate? If possible than I
will continue more ID.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment