Google places a very strong emphasis on the quality and relevancy of their search result because they know that in order keep the first place as a search engine they must have to maintain the searched site quality. There is no doubt that today Google is providing the biggest, most well known and the most trusted Adsense program through out the world. When you are using this Google Adsense service you must have to maintain some hard and fast rules. Otherwise your Adsense will be banned anytime by Google. without any previous notice That's why, now it's your duty to know perfectly about the systems that makes you getting banned from Google Adsense Program. Let's jump to some common rules that should be followed by all of us to use the Google Adsense service perfectly.
- Make sure that you are not using Google Ads where the site content breaks the terms and conditions of Google Adsense. For example, do not use Google Ads on pornographic site.
- Make sure that you are not sending unsolicited commercial emails to others known as SPAM.
- Make sure that you don't have any tendency to change the codes provided by Google for Google Adsense. May be you are a high classed web developer.
- Make sure that you are not using cloaking in your site. Cloaking is nothing, just to separate page into two for optimizing both for search engine and for visitors and when the visitors want to visit the page it automatically redirect to other page.
- Make sure that you are not using Google Ads where there is no content at all, like a blank page.
- Make sure that you are using some techniques to inspire the visitors of your site to make some unwanted clicks on your published Google Ads.
- Make sure that you are not using doorway pages. It means that, the home page of the site is filled with keywords only.
- Make sure that you don't click on your own Google Ads even for testing purpose or even when you are in Adsense minded. It will cause your account banned permanently.
- Make sure that you are not using Hidden links. Hidden links are links that are not visible in the eye of a visitor.
- Make sure that you are not doing something to redirect users from the Google Ad pages to somewhere others.
- Make sure that you are not publishing Google Ads on those pages which are being used for registration or sign up purposes.
- Make sure that you are not joining in that particular groups which are formed for making some clicks to each others Google Ads.
- Do not publish or design your Google Ads in such a way that a general visitor cannot find any difference between the site content and Google Ads.
- You need not to create more than one Adsense account. Because you can publish Google Ads to several websites using a single account.
- Make sure that you are not using excessive links on a single page. Google does not approve more than 100 links on a single site page.
- Do not buy banned websites for publishing Google Adsense Ads.
- Do not sell your Page Rank to others.
These are some common systems to get banned from Google. But it does not mean that these are all of the Google Rules. There are some other rules that could not be noted here. Thousands of people are getting banned from Google now a days. Only because they do not know the rule of getting banned or may be they are not careful about these simple and common rules. That's why everyone should be careful about these points.